It’s been an exciting week as groundwork for the new library has begun. The land is being prepped for the next phase of the project. Architectural plans for the library have been finalized and the land work can now begin. The building which will be 4,000 sq. ft. in size will house the Whitneyville Public Library and the library’s Whatnot Craft Shop. Completion of the project will be sometime in spring/summer of 2018.
- Machias votes in favor of medical marijuana
- County committee approves budget to include three sheriff's deputies
- ‘Royal Bulldogs’ turn Jonesport, Machias schools into one winning team
- Josh Kelley, Philip Kilton survive the sinking of their lobster boat 11 miles offshore
- Local talent fires up UMM women’s basketball
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue