Chelsie Hawkins had a great bridal shower on Saturday the 28th at the Wesley Church. Her mother Lyn, Aunt Barb, and mother-in-law- to-be, Mrs. Wallace, did a great job decorating. There were around 45 ladies there to celebrate the happy occasion. The theme was “let them eat pie” instead of the “let them eat cake”. There were so many different kinds of pies it was hard to choose. The wedding will be in Calais, June 2nd, to Chris Wallace. Congratulations to Chris and Chelsie.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue