Since its announcement in October 2017, eighteen students at the University of Maine at Augusta (UMA) have taken part in the Pine Tree State Pledge program. Through the Pine Tree State Pledge, eligible students will not pay any out-of-pocket expenses for tuition and mandatory fees at UMA. An additional 36 students qualified for the Pine Tree State Pledge, however, no additional out-of-pocket expenses were needed to be covered.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue