Whether in the forests, in our yards, or on our streets, all trees need their space. Pruning and thinning trees in our forests really help trees grow and be more productive in producing seeds and food for birds and other wildlife. Orchards and other trees in our yards also need space and pruning. February is the proper time to prune fruit trees to be more productive and produce quality fruit. Street trees in our communities, especially in our cities, benefit from having protective guards to keep people and pets from trampling and compacting soils near trees.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue