UMM’s Community Chorale under the direction of Prof. Gene Nichols will present their spring concert on May 1 in the Performing Arts Center. Accompanied by pianist Lee Downing, the program will include the works of Bach, Billings Orff, Brahms and an original piece, “Winter in Maine,” written by Judy Armstrong of Machias. Members of the chorale are Marge Ahlin, Judy Armstrong, Kate Atkinson, Brian Beal, Gloria Bodman, Gerr Durant, Chris Guy, Doug Guy, Beth Goodliff, Kate Jumper, George McBride, Lora Mills, Joy Richardson, Joseph Shaw and Bill Wadsworth.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue