The University of Maine Cooperative Extension and 4-H will offer a six-week Scratch computer coding course to be held at Porter Memorial Library. Beginning Oct. 4, the course will meet from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. at the library, 92 Court Street, Machias, and is designed for children ages 10 to 14. The Scratch computer coding course is one of many different SPIN Club (Special Interest Club) subjects for kids to explore through 4-H.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue