The University of Maine Cooperative Extension and 4-H will offer a six-week Scratch computer coding course to be held at Porter Memorial Library. Beginning Oct. 4, the course will meet from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. at the library, 92 Court Street, Machias, and is designed for children ages 10 to 14. The Scratch computer coding course is one of many different SPIN Club (Special Interest Club) subjects for kids to explore through 4-H.
- Wesley’s Tree Festival draws thousands, raises thousands at weekend event
- Machias votes in favor of medical marijuana storefronts
- Tackling infrastructure gap a tough and growing challenge
- EPA makes progress with Meddybemps Superfund site
- County committee approves budget with three deputies, cuts to governmental third parties
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue