The Robinson Ballet Company of Bangor will bring Tchaikovsky’s beloved holiday classic, The Nutcracker, to Downeast Maine with a pair of performances on Saturday, Nov. 18 at the University of Maine at Machias. Performances will stage at the university’s Performing Arts Center at 3 and 7 p.m.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township