Porter Memorial Library is happy to have Ruth Fenton come and talk about her new book — It’s 3 a.m. on Friday, August 10 starting at 6 p.m. The book is a collection of poems, lyrics, anecdotes, letters to the editor and something we all have, random thoughts. Alternating between whimsical and profound, Ruth’s voice is both intensely personal and universal. Come and hear Ruth read from her book and share her thoughts on the writing process. No doubt, some of the stories from the book you’ll find there are your stories, too.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue