Marilyn Louise Schoppee, 73, went to be with her Lord on June 8, 2018, surrounded by her loved ones at a Machias healthcare facility. She was born May 31, 1945 in Portland the daughter of the late Walter and Evelyn (Preston) Conlin. She was a graduate of Machias Memorial High School class of 1963. She was a member of the Machias Valley Baptist Church, and was active in its Sunday School and Vacation Bible School programs. She was a volunteer at Down East Community Hospital. She especially loved her family time spent with her children and grandchildren.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue