The 2018 Margaretta Days Festival & Craft Fair will be held on Saturday, June 16, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the campus of the University of Maine at Machias. Activities during the day will include colonial reenactors, live music, storytelling, games, period food, a children’s play area, plus live demonstrations of colonial occupations. Adding to the festivities of the day will be a variety of crafters who will be on hand displaying a selling their wares. Last year there were over 25 crafter and artists ranging from original watercolors and jewelry to rugs and doll clothes.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue