The Eastport Port Authority announced the planned arrival of the first cruise ship of six planned ship visits for the 2018 Cruise Season. The Norway based cruise line, Huritgruten Inc., ship the MS Fram tied up to the new Eastport Breakwater Terminal Pier at 8 a.m. on April 21, arriving from Bar Harbor. Eastport was the last port call on it’s cruise north to Halifax Nova Scotia.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue