The Eastport Port Authority announced the planned arrival of the first cruise ship of six planned ship visits for the 2018 Cruise Season. The Norway based cruise line, Huritgruten Inc., ship the MS Fram tied up to the new Eastport Breakwater Terminal Pier at 8 a.m. on April 21, arriving from Bar Harbor. Eastport was the last port call on it’s cruise north to Halifax Nova Scotia.
- Election results reveal independent voter mindset Downeast
- Deputy debate heats up, committee kicks budget back to county commissioners
- ‘When I think of leaving, I don’t want to leave these people’
- Jonesport to explore policing with neighboring Addison, Beals
- Boggia doc reveals murder plans, intended victim
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue