UMM’s Community Chorale under the direction of Prof. Gene Nichols will present their spring concert on May 1 in the Performing Arts Center. Accompanied by pianist Lee Downing, the program will include the works of Bach, Billings Orff, Brahms and an original piece, “Winter in Maine,” written by Judy Armstrong of Machias. Members of the chorale are Marge Ahlin, Judy Armstrong, Kate Atkinson, Brian Beal, Gloria Bodman, Gerr Durant, Chris Guy, Doug Guy, Beth Goodliff, Kate Jumper, George McBride, Lora Mills, Joy Richardson, Joseph Shaw and Bill Wadsworth.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township