UMM’s Community Chorale under the direction of Prof. Gene Nichols will present their spring concert on May 1 in the Performing Arts Center. Accompanied by pianist Lee Downing, the program will include the works of Bach, Billings Orff, Brahms and an original piece, “Winter in Maine,” written by Judy Armstrong of Machias. Members of the chorale are Marge Ahlin, Judy Armstrong, Kate Atkinson, Brian Beal, Gloria Bodman, Gerr Durant, Chris Guy, Doug Guy, Beth Goodliff, Kate Jumper, George McBride, Lora Mills, Joy Richardson, Joseph Shaw and Bill Wadsworth.
- Election results reveal independent voter mindset Downeast
- Deputy debate heats up, committee kicks budget back to county commissioners
- ‘When I think of leaving, I don’t want to leave these people’
- Jonesport to explore policing with neighboring Addison, Beals
- Boggia doc reveals murder plans, intended victim