Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap has posted notice of the emergency rule-making for ranked-choice voting, as the state prepares to use the ranked-choice method of voting for the first time in the June 12, 2018 Primary Election.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township