The weak and defenseless turn to the government for help. How is that working out for them? The boy that is accused of the shooting in Florida was reported to the FBI and nothing was done. The plight of the ten-year-old girl that was beaten to death was reported many times. How did that work out? The BDN reported that she fell through the cracks. Not true. The system was in place to help that young girl, but it appears to me they did not do their job. There are many laws on the books that could have prevented the school shooting.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue