Andy came over on Sunday morning to cut a tree that was on a sap line. R.Z. helped him move an old gas stove down to the other sugar shack with help of the tractor. Andy took home 15 gallons of sap to boil down at home. I’ve been boiling down sap for maple syrup for over a week in my kitchen on my new gas stove. Richard is all done making his syrup, which he had been doing for over two weeks, and gave me over 30 gallons.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue