Washington County is its own small world, with a total population hovering near 30,000 people. It is one large community in many ways, in large part due to its communal use of social media. Most Facebook users know that the site can be a blessing and a curse, both a useful communication tool and a black hole where productivity goes to die. I like to use Facebook to keep in touch and find out about local events, but I have certainly lost an hour or two endlessly scrolling through the feed.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue