My pro-snow tendencies are not a hit with everyone. When I start wishing for a winter storm, there are always one or two people who threaten to hold me personally accountable if that wish comes true. But I can’t help it, I absolutely love snow, and I will go on record now praying for a white Christmas. In my opinion, two green Christmases in a row are all we should have to endure here on the northeastern tip of the country. I’m counting on a couple of new storms to backfill this one so Santa has somewhere to set down his sleigh.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue