On Wednesday, Nov. 8 at 5:30 p.m., the Psychology and Community Studies Department at the University of Maine at Machias will host a screening of the documentary film SEED: The Untold Story. The film will be followed by a discussion with two renowned Maine food sovereignty activists, Jim Gerritson and Will Bonsell. Supported by funds from the Libra Foundation, the event is free and open to the public and will take place in the performing arts center.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue