Another week has passed by so quickly. Friends and family attended the funeral For Dorothy “Dottie” Plummer this week. Dottie was the widow of Captain Ralph Plummer of Harrington. Dottie was a lovely lady and will be missed by many. She traveled extensively with her husband. They lived all over the United States and other countries. She had a great personality and was loved by many. Happy reunion with “Bud”, Dottie.
- Election results reveal independent voter mindset Downeast
- Deputy debate heats up, committee kicks budget back to county commissioners
- ‘When I think of leaving, I don’t want to leave these people’
- Jonesport to explore policing with neighboring Addison, Beals
- Boggia doc reveals murder plans, intended victim
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue