Another week has passed by so quickly. Friends and family attended the funeral For Dorothy “Dottie” Plummer this week. Dottie was the widow of Captain Ralph Plummer of Harrington. Dottie was a lovely lady and will be missed by many. She traveled extensively with her husband. They lived all over the United States and other countries. She had a great personality and was loved by many. Happy reunion with “Bud”, Dottie.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue