This summer’s exhibition at the Academy /Vestry Museum, “Audubon: Down East to Labrador,” continues to welcome visitors on Saturday afternoons, from 1 to 4 p.m., and at other times by prior arrangement with Dennys River Historical Society. Call 726-3905 or email email@example.com for a tour of this visually rich presentation of John James Audubon’s famous 1833 birding trip to Labrador, when he was accompanied by several young men from the Eastport, Dennysville and Lubec area.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue