This week Governor LePage will consider whether or not to sign legislation that would make Maine the fourth state to raise its smoking age from 18 to 21. Last week, New Jersey joined California and Hawaii in raising the legal smoking age. Should the legislation succeed in Maine, 18-20 year-old smokers will still be allowed to purchase cigarettes under a grandfather clause.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue