Ty Openshaw is an American musician and singer-songwriter born and raised in Downeast Maine. His popularity began during his middle school years as he supported touring bands that traveled near his home town. At a young age Ty began creating a guitar/vocal wall of sound using these two instruments in combination with mesmerizing electronics. With a voice that is raw, soulful and speaking emotional truth, Ty Openshaw engages listeners and encourages them to lose themselves in the melodic message he delivers.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue