This fall, Porter Memorial Library will offer two new children’s programs – “Dog Days at the Library”, and “Kids’ Story Hour” - led by library volunteer Diane Parker with her certified Pet Therapy Dog, Beau. Dog Days at the Library will meet every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month at 11 a.m., beginning September 23. The first session is a meet-and-greet event featuring Beau, a black Labrador retriever. Children of all ages are invited to read to Beau, who listens without saying a word while kids practice their reading skills.
- East Machias preserves history and alewives at riverside smokehouse
- Gubernatorial hopeful Diane Russell speaks to WaCo Democrats
- Clock running on session stalemate, prison closure
- Children’s chorus to perform spring concert before international ‘trip of a lifetime’
- Historic diorama at Machias train station, reception May 23
2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue August 24 2016 Edition