On April 16, the Community Integration Service for Maine Veterans was launched by a collaboration of Maine DHHS Office of Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services (SAMHA) and the Maine Bureau of Veteran Services and Easterseals Maine. Resources are now available to all veterans throughout the state regardless of their time, duty or status. Previously, time served and status could prevent Veterans from accessing certain types of services.
- East Machias preserves history and alewives at riverside smokehouse
- Gubernatorial hopeful Diane Russell speaks to WaCo Democrats
- Clock running on session stalemate, prison closure
- Children’s chorus to perform spring concert before international ‘trip of a lifetime’
- Historic diorama at Machias train station, reception May 23
2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue August 24 2016 Edition