Attorney General Janet Mills today announced that Maine has joined 31 other states in a settlement with technology company Lenovo Inc. to resolve allegations that the company violated state consumer protection laws by pre-installing software on laptop computers sold to Maine consumers that made consumers’ personal information vulnerable to hackers. The settlement was negotiated and finalized in coordination with the Federal Trade Commission.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue