After working behind closed doors, Senate leadership finally released their health care bill - The Better Care Reconciliation Act (BCRA) – on June 22nd. It is now clear why the Senate bill was crafted in secret. This legislation could make adequate health insurance coverage unaffordable for millions of older Americans and would be a travesty for Maine. Mainers have a right to know what is included in this proposal.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue