Feed me, Seymour! The Little Shop of Horrors is easily one of the best horror comedy musicals ever made. Maybe that doesn’t say much, but this is a one of a kind film — even though it’s a remake — that everyone should see at least once. Filled with fun guest appearances, surprisingly catchy musical performances, and enough campy horror to make this film an instant cult-classic, nothing comes close to mimicking this film’s quirky charm.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue