The Emergency Department expansion and renovation is near completion. To officially mark that milestone, Down East Community Hospital will hold a ribbon cutting ceremony. The ribbon cutting will take place in front of the new emergency department at 11 Hospital Way on Nov. 15 at 11 a.m. Representatives from the USDA, the Legislature, Down East Community Hospital, and other key stakeholders will be present to celebrate completion of the project.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue