The Friends of the Calais Free Library are pleased to be able to offer again the popular Soup & Poetry evening in the lovely old library building’s Children’s Room, where the children’s shelves will be rolled aside to make room for cozy tables and chairs for the attendees. Friday, Oct. 27, from 6 - 8 p.m., will be an evening that begins with enjoying various soups, breads, & cookies with coffee, cider, or water on the side. There will be room for all at the tables for four set up around the room with seasonal decorations and possibly some seasonal poetry, too.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue