Author and personal coach Lucille Ann Meltz of Lubec will discuss The Elder Widow’s Walk and sign copies of her book at 1 p.m. on Saturday, May 26 at Porter Memorial Library. Meltz’ insightful story, subtitled A Personal Inner Journey and Guide for Bereaved Widows 65 and Beyond, is based on her own experience with grief following the death of her husband. She writes “This book is my foremost attempt to reach a larger group, to offer any wisdom that I have gained to help other elder widows find their own renewal.
- Machias votes in favor of medical marijuana
- County committee approves budget to include three sheriff's deputies
- ‘Royal Bulldogs’ turn Jonesport, Machias schools into one winning team
- Josh Kelley, Philip Kilton survive the sinking of their lobster boat 11 miles offshore
- Local talent fires up UMM women’s basketball
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue