Author and personal coach Lucille Ann Meltz of Lubec will discuss The Elder Widow’s Walk and sign copies of her book at 1 p.m. on Saturday, May 26 at Porter Memorial Library. Meltz’ insightful story, subtitled A Personal Inner Journey and Guide for Bereaved Widows 65 and Beyond, is based on her own experience with grief following the death of her husband. She writes “This book is my foremost attempt to reach a larger group, to offer any wisdom that I have gained to help other elder widows find their own renewal.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue