On behalf of the 178,000 unpaid family caregivers who reside in our state, AARP Maine applauds Senator Susan Collins for her leadership in sponsoring the Recognize, Assist, Include, Support, and Engage (RAISE) Family Caregivers Act. AARP was pleased to endorse this important legislation and we thank Senator Collins for her efforts to work on a bipartisan basis to support family caregivers here in Maine and across the country.
- East Machias preserves history and alewives at riverside smokehouse
- Gubernatorial hopeful Diane Russell speaks to WaCo Democrats
- Clock running on session stalemate, prison closure
- Children’s chorus to perform spring concert before international ‘trip of a lifetime’
- Historic diorama at Machias train station, reception May 23
2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue August 24 2016 Edition