Once again, the federal government is going against the will of the voters. Jeff Sessions is rescinding an Obama-era policy and going against the states that have legalized marijuana. I am not on a rant about marijuana. I am tired of our elected officials running their own agenda. This also goes for state officials. We vote in a ballot initiative and our governor refused to release the money. I have voted every chance I got for the last 47 years and now I just feel it is a waste of time. Our government is broken, they do what money boys want.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue