What needs to be done to break this downward spiral our government is in? We now have a president and his administration saying he did not make a certain statement, and a Senator saying he did. I thought I left this kind of behavior behind when I left grade school. These are the men we elected to represent us. We are not getting what we bargained for. Could someone please tell me why we tolerate this type of behavior? We don’t allow our children to act in this manner. We certainly don’t tolerate it in our workforce. Just when I think it cannot get any worse, it does.
- East Machias preserves history and alewives at riverside smokehouse
- Gubernatorial hopeful Diane Russell speaks to WaCo Democrats
- Clock running on session stalemate, prison closure
- Children’s chorus to perform spring concert before international ‘trip of a lifetime’
- Historic diorama at Machias train station, reception May 23
2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue August 24 2016 Edition