What needs to be done to break this downward spiral our government is in? We now have a president and his administration saying he did not make a certain statement, and a Senator saying he did. I thought I left this kind of behavior behind when I left grade school. These are the men we elected to represent us. We are not getting what we bargained for. Could someone please tell me why we tolerate this type of behavior? We don’t allow our children to act in this manner. We certainly don’t tolerate it in our workforce. Just when I think it cannot get any worse, it does.
- Wesley’s Tree Festival draws thousands, raises thousands at weekend event
- Machias votes in favor of medical marijuana storefronts
- Tackling infrastructure gap a tough and growing challenge
- EPA makes progress with Meddybemps Superfund site
- County committee approves budget with three deputies, cuts to governmental third parties
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue