On Saturday, Nov. 11 the ladies of the Jonesboro Union Church Auxiliary are holding the Annual Jonesboro Harvest Craft Fair. This year the harvest fair is held at the Chandler River Community Center (next to the Jonesboro Union Church) from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The fair features local crafters with unique, high quality items for early Christmas shopping. Coffee and homemade donuts are available in the morning. Chili, American chop suey, chili dogs or good ole’ steamed hot dogs and chips are being served for lunch. The church ladies’ baked goods and fudge are available.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue