So many huddled together, attempting to stay warm as they nudge themselves with noses up trying to get to the surface for a better view. A view that is unknown at this very moment and continually drifts with time. The light that enters from above gets knocked around, never quite making it past the surface, and smiles only one color, that being blue, which gets lost as it sits on a field of blue, constantly moving under a blanket of blue, as white wisps of breath give comfort and solace, give life as they nudge and pry themselves up for a better view; to make the world a better place.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue