On Sunday, July 30, you can dine out to support cancer services in Washington and Hancock counties. Riverside Take-Out will be generously donating 20% of proceeds from sales on Sunday, July 30. The funds raised will support Healthy Acadia and Beth C. Wright Cancer Resource Center’s cancer prevention, education, and treatment services. This partnership is part of Healthy Acadia’s Hungry for Health 2017 campaign to Challenge Cancer Downeast. This is the second year of the annual “Hungry for Health” campaign, which addresses a critical community health need each year.
- BREAKING NEWS - MACHIAS SAVINGS BANK PROPOSES NEW $4M FACILITY ON MAIN STREET
- Election results reveal independent voter mindset Downeast
- Deputy debate heats up, committee kicks budget back to county commissioners
- ‘When I think of leaving, I don’t want to leave these people’
- Jonesport to explore policing with neighboring Addison, Beals
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue