The Oktoberfest was a complete success this year. I watched the parade out on my ramp, David McLaughlin was the Grand Marshal. He drove his very nice looking wrecker. There were many vendors at the Bigelow Park. The children enjoyed the slide and the bounce house. There was the traditional train giving the children rides around the festivities. There was music to make the day a success. At nine o’clock the dance started. The music was supplied by the band, Driven. Every thing was a success. Thank you to all the people that helped get everything all together.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue