River Fenton of Harrington was recognized as a recipient of the Maine Red Sox Service Scholarship during a pregame ceremony at Fenway Park before the Red Sox-Minnesota Twins game on Sunday, July 29. The program awarded students from public high schools across Maine with $1,000 scholarships towards their college education based on academic performance, financial aid eligibility, and demonstrated community service.
- Election results reveal independent voter mindset Downeast
- Deputy debate heats up, committee kicks budget back to county commissioners
- ‘When I think of leaving, I don’t want to leave these people’
- Jonesport to explore policing with neighboring Addison, Beals
- Boggia doc reveals murder plans, intended victim
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue