The saying goes that good things come in small packages—but what about petit ones? One can find the answer to this question down Route 1 in Steuben. The peninsula of Petit Manan is one of Maine’s many “fingers” that extend into the Atlantic Ocean, and is home to the Petit Manan National Wildlife Refuge. While some of the refuge is private property, its Hollingsworth Trail offers quick and easy access to the natural paradise of the peninsula.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue