Jonathan Fulford, Maine carpenter and builder running for Congress in Maine’s 2nd congressional district, called on his fellow candidates to reject corporate and lobbyist money in their campaigns. Joined by supporters in front of Republican Rep. Bruce Poliquin’s district office, Fulford denounced our broken campaign finance system that has allowed the wealthiest to have an outsized influence in lawmaking while working class Mainers pay the price.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue