Jonathan Fulford, Maine carpenter and builder running for Congress in Maine’s 2nd congressional district, called on his fellow candidates to reject corporate and lobbyist money in their campaigns. Joined by supporters in front of Republican Rep. Bruce Poliquin’s district office, Fulford denounced our broken campaign finance system that has allowed the wealthiest to have an outsized influence in lawmaking while working class Mainers pay the price.
- Machias votes in favor of medical marijuana
- County committee approves budget to include three sheriff's deputies
- ‘Royal Bulldogs’ turn Jonesport, Machias schools into one winning team
- Josh Kelley, Philip Kilton survive the sinking of their lobster boat 11 miles offshore
- Local talent fires up UMM women’s basketball
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue