Jonathan Fulford, Candidate for ME-02 will hold a Town Hall in Bangor, the third in a series being held in the district. “The current office holder does not hold open meetings or take questions from voters. A town hall with public officials taking questions from the public is a Maine tradition. I am doing them now and will in the future if elected.” The Town Hall will be held on Saturday, April 29 at 2 p.m. in the atrium of the Bangor Public Library.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue