Esther (Sprague) Pellon, 84, beloved wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother left us on June 8, 2018 at a Machias hospital after an illness. She was born July 19, 1933 in Machias the daughter of the late Earl Edward and Myrtle (Vane) Sprague. Esther attended Machias schools and Husson College. She was very involved with her beloved husband Edward Pellon and their businesses, as well as her own, Esther’s Resale Shop, for many years until she retired. Esther was a member of Order of Eastern Star #83 in Machias.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue