Many year round residents have a standing rule that they do not leave the state of Maine in August. One look around our area this month, and no one could question their wisdom. Where else could anyone wish to be? Lobster, blueberries, beaches, sunshine (finally), music, great food, author readings, history, hiking... the list goes on. There are dozens of reasons our roads, hotels and pullout couches are brimming with out-of-state visitors right now.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue