There’s a lot to love about small town municipal meetings. Last week I sat in a crowded room at the Jonesboro Town Offices while people from Beirut,Lebanon, Paris, France, Maine and Illinois discussed the possibility of a new venture at the Stored Solar biomass plant. Most of us were in sweaters, one of us was even knitting a sweater, and we sat packed shoulder to shoulder discussing issues of local and global economic and environmental significance.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue