Last year our pediatrician advised us that warming winters mean we should expect to encounter active ticks 12 months out of the year. I had seen the truth of this years earlier when I found a deer tick walking on my son after a hike through snow-packed woods. But even with the evidence in front of me, I confess I’ve grown lax about performing daily tick checks as the days have grown shorter and (somewhat) colder.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue