If you do not have health care coverage through an employer or a government program, such as Medicare or Medicaid, the time to review and purchase health insurance is here. The Affordable Care Act (ACA)’s Open Enrollment period is now underway and this is the only time of year when Mainers who purchase their health insurance on the open market can make changes to their coverage. Mainers from Madawaska to Kittery only have a few weeks to take advantage of this opportunity as ACA Open Enrollment ends on December 15th.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue