This week I had the pleasure of sitting down with Shelbie Ross, a young woman who is preparing to undergo brain surgery to save her vision. I was impressed by her determination to take care of herself, even though it meant reaching out to doctors a plane ride away, we should all be so focused. No doubt her grit and wry sense of humor will serve her well in the months following her surgery. You’ll find her story and ways in which the community hopes to help on page 1.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue